Calthorpes' House

Calthorpes’ House is a window into an almost forgotten world. Built in 1927, this genuine survivor is a treasure house of domestic history. A visit to Calthorpes’ House will take students back to a time when Harry and Dell Calthorpe and their daughters, Del and Dawn, lived in the house. Enjoy hearing the pianola, exploring the gardens and learning about daily life in the new National Capital.

Address:
24 Mugga Way, Red Hill ACT 2603
Phone:
02 6205 0916
< Back